bibliognosta.blogspot.com

domingo, 8 de abril de 2018


GABLE END TAKEN AWAY

 

Neighbours are brutal

With threats my gable end was taken away

But the Lord saviour blesses the congregation

A voice jerks and claims:

You are married with the devil

The laurel leaves grasping the global mound

Forefinger arisen

Dextera patris

Conceding defeat I claim victory

My flight almost the sheer perfection is

Measuring the enigmatic eyes of Bede

Mantle blue a curious eye on the Bible

His tunic purple blue

Red hearts and coronets of coronation

Bring desolation

The fixed perplexity on me

Rainbows descending in the skyline

I am waiting in the summer of crucifixion

Blowing brains & twisted arms

Eviscerated land

Es la hora de callar hombre desolado

Aerumna pena densa

Viene la turma  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario